Knottgill Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Knottgill Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Millom Without
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°16'17"N 3°15'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 317758, 486942
- OS Grid: SD177869
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5MN1.2K
- Mapcode Global: WH71P.TWQS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Knottgill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.