Knollhill Covert, Vale of White Horse
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Knollhill Covert is a forest or wood in Vale of White Horse
- Parish/Community: Farnborough
- Unitary Authority: Vale of White Horse
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°32'45"N 1°20'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445399, 183216
- OS Grid: SU453832
- Mapcode Local: GBR 806.29Z
- Mapcode Global: VHCYR.LDXP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Knollhill Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.