Knock Scalbart, Argyll and Bute
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Knock Scalbart is a hill or mountain in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°26'37"N 5°34'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 173500, 622500
- OS Grid: NR735225
- Mapcode Local: IRL Y3.F22Z
- Mapcode Global: GBR DGLB.3MC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Knock Scalbart within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.