Knock Leaven, South Lanarkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Knock Leaven is a hill or mountain in South Lanarkshire
- Unitary Authority: South Lanarkshire
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°30'55"N 3°43'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 290889, 625998
- OS Grid: NS908259
- Mapcode Local: GBR 24DN.CN
- Mapcode Global: WH5TB.PM7L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Knock Leaven within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.