Knob Down Wood, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Knob Down Wood is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: West Hendred
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°33'58"N 1°20'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445417, 185476
- OS Grid: SU454854
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7ZT.NH6
- Mapcode Global: VHCYK.MW6N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Knob Down Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.