Knives Hill Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Knives Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Barnby Moor
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°20'44"N 1°0'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 466391, 383660
- OS Grid: SK663836
- Mapcode Local: GBR PYFR.DC
- Mapcode Global: WHFG7.K50G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Knives Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.