Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Knap Head is a coastal headland in Devon
- Parish/Community: Hartland
- District/Borough: Torridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°56'25"N 4°32'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 221256, 118737
- OS Grid: SS212187
- Mapcode Local: GBR K2.P2B7
- Mapcode Global: FRA 16CM.GXJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Knap Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.