Knacker's Hole Grove, Herefordshire, County of
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Knacker's Hole Grove is a forest or wood in Herefordshire, County of
- Parish/Community: Weston under Penyard
- Unitary Authority: Herefordshire, County of
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°53'22"N 2°32'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 362251, 221368
- OS Grid: SO622213
- Mapcode Local: GBR FT.R041
- Mapcode Global: VH86J.RR9T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Knacker's Hole Grove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.