Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kitty's Clump is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: Redenhall with Harleston
- District/Borough: South Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°25'22"N 1°18'26"E
- Eastings/Northings: 624989, 285674
- OS Grid: TM249856
- Mapcode Local: GBR WL9.1DJ
- Mapcode Global: VHL94.MC2J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kitty's Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.