Kitchener Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kitchener Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Carburton
- District/Borough: Newark and Sherwood
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'6"N 1°4'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 461556, 371292
- OS Grid: SK615712
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9FP.3ZN
- Mapcode Global: WHFGL.DY98
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kitchener Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.