Kirbi's Plantation, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kirbi's Plantation is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Pishill with Stonor
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°35'59"N 0°57'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 472502, 189524
- OS Grid: SU725895
- Mapcode Local: GBR C3X.RGL
- Mapcode Global: VHDW7.D1PV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kirbi's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.