Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King's Wood is a forest or wood in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Danehill
- District/Borough: Wealden
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°0'37"N 0°0'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 539328, 125331
- OS Grid: TQ393253
- Mapcode Local: GBR KN9.GYK
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6VF.XJ2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.