King's Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King's Wood is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Great and Little Hampden
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°43'15"N 0°44'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 487229, 203213
- OS Grid: SP872032
- Mapcode Local: GBR D46.02J
- Mapcode Global: VHDVS.40VL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.