King's Moors Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King's Moors Plantation is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Stockton-on-the-Forest
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°1'13"N 0°59'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 466469, 458737
- OS Grid: SE664587
- Mapcode Local: GBR PPKY.3K
- Mapcode Global: WHFBY.T65Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King's Moors Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.