We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King's How is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Borrowdale
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°32'22"N 3°8'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 325808, 516654
- OS Grid: NY258166
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6HGY.6F
- Mapcode Global: WH70L.M514
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King's How within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.