King's Head Pond, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King's Head Pond is an inland water in North Chailey, East Sussex
- Built-Up Area: North Chailey
- Parish/Community: Chailey
- District/Borough: Lewes
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°58'24"N 0°1'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 539207, 121194
- OS Grid: TQ392211
- Mapcode Local: GBR KNP.VGW
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6VJ.W03
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King's Head Pond within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.