King's Hall Covert, Herefordshire, County of
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King's Hall Covert is a forest or wood in Herefordshire, County of
- Parish/Community: Eye, Moreton and Ashton
- Unitary Authority: Herefordshire, County of
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°16'33"N 2°43'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 350390, 264440
- OS Grid: SO503644
- Mapcode Local: GBR BK.YNYG
- Mapcode Global: VH84P.N2D3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King's Hall Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.