King William's Covert, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King William's Covert is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Ford
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°39'29"N 2°8'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 391698, 640542
- OS Grid: NT916405
- Mapcode Local: GBR F3J0.WH
- Mapcode Global: WH9Z2.619L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King William's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.