King Street Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King Street Plantation is a forest or wood in Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- Built-Up Area: Castle Donington
- Parish/Community: Long Whatton and Diseworth
- District/Borough: North West Leicestershire
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°50'24"N 1°18'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 446854, 327168
- OS Grid: SK468271
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7HD.STG
- Mapcode Global: WHDH8.XWB5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King Street Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.