We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King Moor is a forest or wood in Carlisle, Cumbria
- Built-Up Area: Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Kingmoor
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°55'42"N 2°57'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 338701, 559741
- OS Grid: NY387597
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7CSG.C1
- Mapcode Global: WH7ZW.JDL0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.