King Edward's Gorse, Hertfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King Edward's Gorse is a forest or wood in Hertfordshire
- Parish/Community: Sacombe
- District/Borough: East Hertfordshire
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°50'42"N 0°5'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 532114, 218011
- OS Grid: TL321180
- Mapcode Local: GBR KB4.9PB
- Mapcode Global: VHGP8.HWPF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King Edward's Gorse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.