King Edward's Covert, Shropshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
King Edward's Covert is a forest or wood in Shropshire
- Parish/Community: Albrighton
- Unitary Authority: Shropshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°37'59"N 2°19'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 377774, 303998
- OS Grid: SJ777039
- Mapcode Local: GBR 077.ZQL
- Mapcode Global: WH9DK.52TK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of King Edward's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.