Kilnsea Clays, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kilnsea Clays is a wetland in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Easington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°36'18"N 0°7'33"E
- Eastings/Northings: 540761, 414175
- OS Grid: TA407141
- Mapcode Local: GBR YVBR.1C
- Mapcode Global: WHJJT.XN41
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kilnsea Clays within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.