Keynor Copse, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Keynor Copse is a forest or wood in Highleigh, West Sussex
- Built-Up Area: Highleigh
- Parish/Community: Sidlesham
- District/Borough: Chichester
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°46'14"N 0°47'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 485416, 97488
- OS Grid: SZ854974
- Mapcode Local: GBR DHJ.R16
- Mapcode Global: FRA 9771.N0N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Keynor Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.