We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Key Copse is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: East Coker
- District/Borough: South Somerset
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°54'51"N 2°37'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 355910, 112957
- OS Grid: ST559129
- Mapcode Local: GBR MP.QMVZ
- Mapcode Global: FRA 56CP.KR7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Key Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.