Keppel Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Keppel Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlton , North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Carlton
- Parish/Community: Carlton
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'38"N 1°0'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465396, 424262
- OS Grid: SE653242
- Mapcode Local: GBR PTCJ.ZK
- Mapcode Global: WHFD9.FZYP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Keppel Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.