Kenton's Wood, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kenton's Wood is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Thatcham
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'16"N 1°14'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 453323, 163864
- OS Grid: SU533638
- Mapcode Local: GBR 93M.SM4
- Mapcode Global: VHCZL.JSRM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kenton's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.