Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Keene's Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Kingsclere
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°20'16"N 1°14'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452575, 160138
- OS Grid: SU525601
- Mapcode Local: GBR 945.3LZ
- Mapcode Global: VHCZS.BMSQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Keene's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.