Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Keel Head is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Holy Island
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°41'15"N 1°47'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413432, 643807
- OS Grid: NU134438
- Mapcode Local: GBR H2YN.QZ
- Mapcode Global: WHC05.H9TN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Keel Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.