Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Keasden is a hamlet in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Clapham cum Newby
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°5'40"N 2°25'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 372297, 466595
- OS Grid: SD722665
- Mapcode Local: GBR CPH2.SZ
- Mapcode Global: WH95B.QBDX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Keasden within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.