Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kearsley Fell is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Capheaton
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°4'54"N 1°58'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 402155, 576357
- OS Grid: NZ021763
- Mapcode Local: GBR G9PP.S4
- Mapcode Global: WHB1V.RJ4N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kearsley Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.