Kate Hill's Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kate Hill's Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°53'27"N 2°9'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 389742, 666448
- OS Grid: NT897664
- Mapcode Local: GBR F09B.Y1
- Mapcode Global: WH9XW.P6Y4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kate Hill's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Kate Hill's Plantation