Jubilee Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jubilee Plantation is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Wheldrake
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°53'51"N 1°0'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465449, 445065
- OS Grid: SE654450
- Mapcode Local: GBR PRFC.3K
- Mapcode Global: WHFCJ.J9DC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jubilee Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.