Jolly Point, Isles of Scilly
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jolly Point is a wetland in Isles of Scilly
- Parish/Community: St. Martin's
- Unitary Authority: Isles of Scilly
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 49°57'9"N 6°15'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 94843, 14523
- OS Grid: SV948145
- Mapcode Local: GBR BXYT.1DQ
- Mapcode Global: VGYBZ.JG63
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jolly Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.