John of Gaunt's Firs, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
John of Gaunt's Firs is a forest or wood in Kirtlington, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Kirtlington
- Parish/Community: Kirtlington
- District/Borough: Cherwell
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°52'28"N 1°16'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 450264, 219809
- OS Grid: SP502198
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7W7.HD9
- Mapcode Global: VHCX7.X48R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of John of Gaunt's Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.