Jeffreys' Covert, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jeffreys' Covert is a forest or wood in Banks, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: Banks
- Parish/Community: North Meols
- District/Borough: West Lancashire
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°39'57"N 2°55'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 338820, 419248
- OS Grid: SD388192
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8V01.0J
- Mapcode Global: WH863.038T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jeffreys' Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.