Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jaw Hill is a settlement in Leeds
- Parish/Community: Leeds, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Leeds
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'25"N 1°33'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 429500, 423500
- OS Grid: SE295235
- Mapcode Local: GBR KTLK.7V
- Mapcode Global: WHC9Z.320W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jaw Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.