Jamson's Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jamson's Plantation is a forest or wood in Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Built-Up Area: Loughborough
- Parish/Community: Charnwood, unparished area
- District/Borough: Charnwood
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°45'18"N 1°15'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 449795, 317743
- OS Grid: SK497177
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7JL.CB9
- Mapcode Global: WHDHW.K0GS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jamson's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.