James's Week Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
James's Week Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Chawleigh
- District/Borough: Mid Devon
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°54'2"N 3°52'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 268793, 112914
- OS Grid: SS687129
- Mapcode Local: GBR L0.RD48
- Mapcode Global: FRA 26SQ.H62
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of James's Week Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.