We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
James's Copse is a forest or wood in Horndean, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Horndean
- Parish/Community: Havant, unparished area
- District/Borough: East Hampshire
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°54'25"N 1°1'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 468323, 112396
- OS Grid: SU683123
- Mapcode Local: GBR BC0.4GL
- Mapcode Global: FRA 86QP.YHG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of James's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.