James's Brake, Bath and North East Somerset
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
James's Brake is a forest or wood in Bath and North East Somerset
- Parish/Community: Cameley
- Unitary Authority: Bath and North East Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°18'49"N 2°34'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 360592, 157343
- OS Grid: ST605573
- Mapcode Local: GBR JR.XK1N
- Mapcode Global: VH89F.G7CP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of James's Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.