Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jakers Wood is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Faccombe
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°19'14"N 1°26'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438653, 158109
- OS Grid: SU386581
- Mapcode Local: GBR 71G.12Y
- Mapcode Global: VHC2D.W219
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jakers Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.