Jack's Hill Plantation, Isle of Wight
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jack's Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Isle of Wight
- Parish/Community: Brighstone
- Unitary Authority: Isle of Wight
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°38'58"N 1°24'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441393, 83485
- OS Grid: SZ413834
- Mapcode Local: GBR 79M.2WC
- Mapcode Global: FRA 77XC.B6M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jack's Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.