We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jack's Green is a settlement in Takeley, Essex
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Takeley
- Parish/Community: Little Canfield
- District/Borough: Uttlesford
- County: Essex
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°52'11"N 0°17'10"E
- Eastings/Northings: 557500, 221500
- OS Grid: TL575215
- Mapcode Local: GBR MDX.M7F
- Mapcode Global: VHHLX.X86F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jack's Green within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.