Jack Hole Flat, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jack Hole Flat is a place in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Appletreewick
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Other Landcover
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°4'20"N 1°52'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408447, 464062
- OS Grid: SE084640
- Mapcode Local: GBR HPCB.FX
- Mapcode Global: WHC7W.6WMX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jack Hole Flat within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.