Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jack Flat is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Baslow and Bubnell
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°15'30"N 1°36'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 426629, 373570
- OS Grid: SK266735
- Mapcode Local: GBR KZ7R.XM
- Mapcode Global: WHCD2.CC79
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jack Flat within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.