Ives Head, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ives Head is a hill or mountain in Leicestershire
- Parish/Community: Shepshed
- District/Borough: Charnwood
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°44'55"N 1°17'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 447807, 317020
- OS Grid: SK478170
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7JK.PVS
- Mapcode Global: WHDHW.35GM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ives Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.