We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Irton Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Wasdale
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°24'41"N 3°19'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 314400, 502590
- OS Grid: NY144025
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5K7F.XC
- Mapcode Global: WH712.ZC0X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Irton Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.