We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Iron Tongue is a water feature in Stalybridge, Tameside
- Built-Up Area: Stalybridge
- Parish/Community: Tameside, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Tameside
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°30'36"N 1°59'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 400500, 401500
- OS Grid: SE005015
- Mapcode Local: GBR GWJV.3F
- Mapcode Global: WHB9L.B1RB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Iron Tongue within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.