Intakes Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Intakes Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Blindbothel
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°38'4"N 3°21'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 312279, 527452
- OS Grid: NY122274
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4GZV.7F
- Mapcode Global: WH6ZX.BRZZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Intakes Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.